Version 6.9 (11th January 2020)
- User Interface: Under <Back Office>, a new ‘Report Category’ replaces Report Group 1 and 2, making it easier for users to create and visualise the grouping hierarchy used in <Reports>.
Version 6.8 (4th January 2020)
- User Interface: Enable first category level to always be visible on the Till.
Version 6.7 (30th November 2019)
- Tabs (Audit): Prevent deletion of tabs or area of Floorplan, if any tab is locked or has items on it.
- Tabs (Audit): If any changes to Floorplan, then reload tabs in real-time in main till.
- Customers (Audit): Allow ability to add new customers from main till screen, even if no customer yet setup.
- Customers (Audit): If customer Balance is non zero, disable ability to amend Full Name on main till.
Version 6.6 (16th November 2019)
- User Interface: Zoom Slider
- Tabs (Audit): If user not active, remove from “Users” tab, where you can move a user’s tab to another tab
- Customers (Audit): If add or edit customer from main till, don’t trigger “Static Data Reloading…”
Version 6.5 (9th November 2019)
- Customers: When bill finalisation occurs, allow the user to create a customer on the fly and email them a receipt.
- Tabs: Allow super user to move another user’s Temp tab so it can be closed/worked on. Useful if staff have left for the day, but have a tab in their name open.
Version 6.4 (19th October 2019)
- Customers: Ability to link a customer to a bill, and under ‘Sales History’ send the customer an email receipt.
- New Report: Sales count by Item by day.
- New Report: Group by day of the week.
Version 6.3 (5th October 2019)
- New Report: Sales by time of day
- Cash Drawer : Ability to assign a Pulse Width in milliseconds to trigger the opening of the cash drawer.
- UI Improvements: On <Back Office> all filtering is done in real time as you type. Funnel filter button removed.
- UI Improvements: First column and header in table locked for smoother scrolling in <Reports>.
- Bug Fix: If all tabs are removed, still continue through the SumUp response process.
- Backups: Record the current binlog location and file when backup created.
Version 6.2 (28th September 2019)
- Barcode/QR: Ability to create a QR code for a Stock Item or Discount. Can copy to clipboard, print or download the QR code image.
- Category: Specify for each device the default starting Category when the user logs in. Useful if you have two tills that offer different items for sale in two different locations on your premises, eg Members bar and non-members bar.
- UI Improvements: Listbox introduced as an input method in <Back Office> for the user to more easily select from a list of options.
- UI Improvements: First column and header in table locked for smoother scrolling in <Back Office>
Version 6.1 (7th September 2019)
- Barcode/QR: Scanner enabled for Discounts on both main till and adding in the Back Office. Allows QR codes to be sent to loyal customers, which can then be scanned by a bartender/waiter to add a discount to their bill.
- Barcode/QR: Scanner enabled for variable price items and items with modifiers.
- Discounts: Adding/modifying <Discounts> in <Back Office> now on vertical view consistent with <StockItems> and easier for users on mobile devices.
Version 6 (24th August 2019)
- LiquidAccounts.com: Accounting software integration. Syncs Sales, Payments, Suppliers and Deliveries in real time. New screen in Back Office to show sync status.
- Barcode: Uses device camera to scan QR and Barcodes. Utilises ZXing. Scanner available when creating a new Stock Item and also for adding an item to a bill.
- Discount : User permissions to add any discount to a bill
- GBP: Added ability to use the £ symbol in description and comments.
- Speed: Improve calculation speed of Promotions, Discounts and Service, by moving it from client side to server. Current calcs are now stored in database real-time. “Today Summary” now reflects these calculations on open bills.
- Bug Fix: Fixed login timeout issue when the device has been dormant and application not in focus.
Version 5.7(27th July 2019)
- PaymentTypes: New generic ‘Card’ added with a new icon showing 3 cards overlayed of VISA/MASTERCARD/AMEX.
- Reports: Total row added to top of all reports.
- Reports: Estimated amounts of payment types added to <Cash Out Detail> report.
- Liquidaccounts.com: Initial integration work necessary for syncing transactional level ‘Sales’ and ‘Delivery’ data.
Version 5.6 (22th June 2019)
- New report : “Cash Out Detail” includes actual sales by payment type.
- StockTake : Volume column added.
- AWS Cloud Backup: In addition to keeping the latest overnight backup, will now also keep each Monday’s backup for the last 4 weeks.
- Reports: Speed improvements for most of the reports.
Version 5.5 (8th June 2019)
- Cash Drawer: Ability to automatically open the cash drawer on bill settlement based on Payment Type.
- StockTake: During StockTake, if WIFI is temporary lost, <Enter> keypress now continues to work.
Version 5.4 (1st June 2019)
- New report: “Opening Stock Value” by Historical Date.
- Bug Fix: Add 2 items on new tab really really quickly when wifi really really slow creates two bills. – solved so only one bill created.
Version 5.3 (12th May 2019)
- Variable Price for Stock Item. When you select the item on the main till, a popup will ask every time for the price.
- Create Order: New column “On Order” added to report and factored into the auto generation of orders based on if there is a pending supplier order.
- Create Order : Save ability and email refactored, so email is not compulsory.
Version 5.2 (3rd May 2019)
- Bug Fix: Add 2 cash items on new tab really really quickly when wifi really really slow deletes one of them – solved so only one item can be added at a time.
Version 5.1 (13th April 2019)
- New Weights and Measures: litre, g, kg, pint, unit added.
- Operations: Separate process to check every 5 minutes that all services are up and running, and restart if not.
Version 5 (9th March 2019)
- SumUp.co.uk: Integration with SumUp on Android, to automatically send the appropriate bill amount to the debit/credit card reader, so the waiter/waitress can take payment quickly and easily.
- SumUp.co.uk: Retrieve SumUp transactions on End Of Day CashOut
- HTTPS: SSL encryption added with new URL app.tilgo.co.uk and DNS integration.
- WebApk compliant with Manifest for Android Intent usage.
- Stock Items: New vertical view for adding and amending items.